Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (PDF) and the file is based on our TemplateLTC (.docx).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the full-text of the submission is anonymized, including the file properties.
The copyrights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
All the metadata of the published material is released in the public domain and may be used by anyone free of charge. This includes references.
Metadata — including references — may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for both not-for-profit and for-profit purposes. We kindly ask users to provide a link to the original metadata record.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.